Managing multiple jobs at once comes with plenty of challenges in itself, let alone when you have project data in multiple systems. With the Raken Embedded Experience for Procore though you can now access your Raken projects without ever leaving your Procore account. Read through the steps below to see how simple it is to add the Raken Partner Card within Procore that has all the power of Raken's daily reporting, time cards, and safety management built-in.
- Log in to your Procore account.
- Open a project and click on the Apps menu in the top right corner.
- Click on the App Marketplace option at the bottom of the list.
- Search for 'Raken' in the search box and then select the Raken app when it appears on the list.
- When the app page loads click the orange Install button in the top right of the screen. When prompted, click the Confirm button to complete the installation.
- You will now be prompted to create the app configuration settings. To do so, choose the project you want to install the Raken app for from the dropdown or choose to add the app to all active and future projects by checking the box.
- Complete the installation by giving the app a name (we suggest 'Raken') and then clicking on the Create button.
- Return to the project on which you'd like to use the Raken App for Procore and click on the Apps menu in the top right corner.
- Select Raken from the list to launch the app. You will be prompted to enter your Raken Credentials, after which you will be able to use the fully-featured Raken Web App right from your Procore account.
Raken: Please verify that you have an active subscription with Raken and that your login credentials are working.
Procore: You must have an active Procore account to be able to add the Raken Embedded Card on your projects. If you need assistance with your Points North account please contact Procore Support.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!