Keep your entire project team on the same page about job site progress with the Raken + Autodesk BIM 360 integration. Seamlessly transfer your Raken daily reports, subcontractor reports, photos, videos, and other PDF attachments into your BIM 360 documents tab.
- Log in to your Raken account on the Raken Website.
- Click on 'Company' in the top right corner and then the 'Integrations' tab.
- Click on the tile for Autodesk BIM 360 to open the integration settings.
- Click the orange '+ Enable' button in the top right.
- Enter your BIM 360 login credentials in the window that appears.
- You'll be returned to the 'Projects' section of the BIM 360 settings, where you'll be able to link your Raken projects to the projects you have set up in your BIM 360 account. Simply choose the Raken project, Company Name, and BIM 360 project from the dropdowns and click '+ Configuration'.
- Repeat step 6 for all projects you would like to connect.
- Your Daily Reports, Super Daily Reports, Collaborator Reports, and Project Photos will start syncing for the selected projects for all new content and will be visible in the Document Management folder in BIM 360.
Raken: Please verify that you have either the Professional or Performance plan. If you need to upgrade your Raken account, feel free to contact us!
Autodesk BIM 360: Please verify that you have an active BIM 360 account with the Build and Docs modules enabled. If you need assistance with your BIM 360 account, contact Autodesk Support.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!