Managing multiple jobs at once comes with plenty of challenges in itself, let alone when you have project data in multiple systems. With the Raken Embedded Experience for Autodesk BIM 360 though you can now access your Raken projects without ever leaving your BIM 360 Project Home page. Read through the steps below to see how simple it is to add the Raken Partner Card within BIM 360 that has all the power of Raken's daily reporting, time cards, and safety management built-in.
- Log in to your Autodesk BIM 360 account.
- Navigate to your Project Home page and click on the Customize button in the top right corner.
- Click on the Card Library button and then search for 'Raken' in the search box.
- Check the box on the Raken logo that appears and then click on the blue Add Card button in the bottom right.
- When the Raken card appears, click on the Configure button.
- Enter the card title you'd like to use and add the URL https://app.rakenapp.com and then click Save.
- Click on the Allow Access button that appears on the card and then authenticate the connection with your Raken login credentials then click Sign In.
- The card will load the full Raken Web App, in which you can review and edit any project or account info you may need just as you would by logging in from the Raken Website.
- Rearrange the cards on your home page as desired and then click Save in the top right corner to finalize the changes.
Raken: Please verify that you have an active subscription with Raken and that your login credentials are working.
Autodesk BIM 360: You must have an active Autodesk BIM 360 account to be able to add the Raken Embedded Card on your projects. If you need assistance with your Points North account please contact Autodesk BIM 360 Support.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!