Share files with your project team and eliminate time-consuming switching between applications by connecting the Raken + Procore integration. Your Raken daily reports, subcontractor reports, photos, videos, and other project documents will automatically transfer into your Procore project folders.
- Log in to your Raken account on the Raken Website.
- Click on 'Company' in the top right corner and then the 'Integrations' tab.
- Click on the tile for Procore to open the integration settings.
- Click the orange '+ Enable' button in the top right.
- Enter your Procore login credentials in the window that appears.
- You'll be returned to the 'Projects' section of the Procore settings, where you'll be able to link your Raken projects to the projects you have set up in your Procore account. Simply choose the Raken project, Company Name, and Procore project from the dropdowns and click '+ Configuration'.
- Repeat step 6 for all projects you would like to connect.
- Your Daily Reports, Super Daily Reports, Collaborator Reports, and Project Photos will start syncing for the selected projects for all new content and will be visible in the Core Tools > Documents module in Procore.
Raken: Please verify that you have either the Professional or Performance plan. If you need to upgrade your Raken account, feel free to contact us!
Procore: Please verify that you have an active Procore account. If you need assistance with your Procore account, contact Procore Support.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!