Share files with your project team and eliminate time-consuming switching between applications by connecting the Raken + Egnyte integration. Your Raken daily reports, subcontractor reports, photos, videos, and other project documents will automatically sync into your Egnyte project folders.
- Log in to your Raken account on the Raken Website.
- Click on 'Company' in the top right corner and then the 'Integrations' tab.
- Click on the tile for Egnyte to open the integration settings.
- Click the orange '+ Enable' button in the top right.
- Enter your Egnyte login credentials in the window that appears.
- You'll be returned to the 'Projects' section of the Egnyte integration settings, where you can disconnect the integration if needed.
- Your Daily Reports, Super Daily Reports, Collaborator Reports, and Project Photos will start syncing to your Egnyte account for all new content.
Raken: Please verify that you have either the Professional or Performance plan. If you need to upgrade your Raken account, feel free to contact us!
Egnyte: Please verify that you have an active Egnyte account. If you need assistance with your Egnyte account, contact Egnyte Support.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!