Keep your entire project team on the same page about job site progress with the Raken + Google Drive integration. Connect to enable an automatic transfer of your Raken daily reports, subcontractor reports, photos, videos, and other project documents into your Google Drive project folders.
- Log in to your Raken account on the Raken Website.
- Click on 'Company' in the top right corner and then the 'Integrations' tab.
- Click on the tile for Google Drive to open the integration settings.
- Click the orange '+ Enable' button in the top right.
- Enter your Google Drive login credentials in the window that appears.
- You'll be returned to the 'Projects' section of the Google Drive integration settings, where you can disconnect the integration if needed.
- Your Daily Reports, Super Daily Reports, Collaborator Reports, and Project Photos will start syncing to your Google Drive account for all new content.
Raken: Please verify that you have either the Professional or Performance plan. If you need to upgrade your Raken account, feel free to contact us!
Google Drive: Please verify that you have an active Google Drive Account. If you need assistance with your Google Drive account, contact Google Support.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!