With Raken’s Equipment feature, you can easily generate an equipment report to have further insight on equipment usage across multiple projects. Follow the steps below to learn how!
- Log in to Raken on the web
- Go to "Projects" and select a project you’d like to run the report for
- Click the blue "Report" button and select "Equipment" at the bottom of the list
- In the window that appears, select the projects to include and the email address to which you want the report delivered, then hit send
- You can set up an automatic recurring report by clicking the "Schedule Report" option at the top of the Equipment Report window
In order to view and run an Equipment Report, you must have admin-level permission.
Equipment Tracking features are available to Professional or Performance plan users.