Raken Production Tracking gives you the tools you need to easily collect timely, accurate, and sufficiently detailed production data straight from the field. Having access to this information can help keep all of your projects on-schedule and on-budget.
Things to Consider
In order to set up, view, and run a Production Quantities Report, you must have admin-level permission, and have Cost Codes and Workers set up in Raken.
Production Tracking is available to Professional or Performance plan users.
To get started, open your Raken web app and navigate to an active project — or create a new one, if needed.
Set Production Targets:
- Select your Project or create a new one, if needed.
- Click the Settings button, under your project title.
- Navigate to the Settings tab and select Production Settings. Here you can upload your cost codes, budgeted time and materials.
Upload Your Materials:
- Under Production Settings, click the Materials drop-down menu.
- To bulk upload your materials, select the grey Upload button on the right-hand side. Download the CSV Template, copy the formatting, and upload all your materials at once!
- To enter materials manually, select the Type Materials Manually button in the bottom right corner. Enter information in the required fields and tap on the green + button to add the materials to your project. Continue these steps until all of your materials are uploaded.
Upload Your Budget:
- Under Production Settings, click the Budget drop-down menu.
- To bulk upload your budget, select the grey Upload button on the right-hand side. Download the CSV Template, copy the formatting and upload all your budgeted hours and materials at once.
- To enter budgeted labor hours and materials manually, select the Type Budget Manually button in the bottom right corner. Enter information in the required fields and tap on the green + button to add to your project.
Note: When creating your budget for a specified cost code, you can apply multiple materials to a single cost code. This can be done by clicking the green + Material button that pops up after you assign the first material, to the cost code. Continue these steps until all of your budgets are entered.
Now you're all ready to get started with Production Tracking!