Process payroll faster with the Raken + Points North integration. Save time and eliminate errors caused by manual data entry by simply exporting time card data from Raken into a pre-formatted CSV file and uploading it into your Points North account.
- Reach out to the Raken Support Team to request that the Points North integration be enabled for your account.
- Once you have received confirmation, log in to your Raken account on the Raken Website.
- Click on 'Company' in the top right corner and then the 'Integrations' tab.
- Click on the tile for Points North to open the integration settings.
- Click the orange '+ Connect' button in the top right.
- Your Points North integration is enabled and your Raken Time Card and Payroll CSV reports will now match the Points North format for easy importing.
Raken: Please verify that you have either the Professional or Performance plan. If you need to upgrade your Raken account, feel free to contact us! Additionally, you'll need to make sure that all of your workers and users have a classification on each of their worklogs before exporting your payroll. For assistance, please contact Raken Support.
Points North: You must have an active Points North account to be able to import the CSV files after enabling the integration. If you need assistance with your Points North account please contact Points North Support.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!