Making sure you always have a stack of JHAs and Pre-Inspection sheets around the job site can be a headache, and if you ever run out it could take hours to get new forms from the office. Thankfully, with Raken Checklists, you'll never run out again. Simply open up your project in the Raken Mobile app and you'll have all the forms you'll need to properly document your work and make sure you're protected in case of disputes. Check out the steps below to learn how.
Steps - Mobile
- Login to the Raken Mobile App and tap on the project for which you want to create a new Checklist.
- Click on the Safety & Quality tab at the bottom of the screen and then choose the Checklists option at the top of the screen.
- tap the green + button in the bottom right and then decide if you want to use your own company's custom Checklists or the Raken standard Checklists using the toggle at the top of the screen.
- Tap on a Checklist template name to start the new form.
- Fill out the questions as necessary and add attachments using the paperclip icon to the right of each question.
- When you are ready, click on the Save button in the top right to either save your work as a draft or sign and complete it.
- Checklists are only available on the Performance Plan. If you'd like to learn more about upgrading please check out our Pricing Page.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!