Setting production targets and monitoring progress as it is documented in the field can help identify risks early and keep your project on track. As field teams record labor hours and quantities of materials from their mobile device, Raken automatically calculates efficiency rates and projected time to completion based on your project's production budget.
Things to Consider
In order to set up, view, and run a Production Quantities Report, you must have admin-level permission, and have Cost Codes and Workers set up in Raken.
Production Tracking features are available to Professional or Performance plan users.
Note: When accessing the Production Insights tab via the Raken web application, everything is broken up by Division. At first glance, you can view progress towards your production goals.
View and Export Production Insights:
- Open the Project you would like to view production insights for.
- Access Production Insights from the bottom navigation bar.
- To export your production data, tap the Download icon and choose a file format: PDF, XLS or CSV.
Run A Production Quantities Report:
- Open the Project you would like to run a Production Quantities Report for.
- Click the blue Report button and select Production Quantities at the bottom of the list.
- In the window that appears, select the Project, Timeframe, and Email Addresses you would the report delivered to and then hit Send.
Pro Tip: You can also set up an Automatic Recurring Report by clicking on the Schedule Report option at the top of the Production Quantities Report window.