Uploading a list of employees and cost codes will ensure that your team stays consistent with recording time. It also makes it easy for your Superintendents and Foremen to make selections from an existing list, reducing the risk of adding a duplicate worker.
- Log in to the Raken web app.
- Click on 'Company' in the top right.
- Select the 'Production' tab.
- Click on 'Cost Codes' or 'Workers' to expand each drop down menu.
- In order to upload your own cost codes or worker list, first download our provided CSV template by clicking the blue 'Download CSV Template' button to ensure it is in the proper format for uploading.
- Once your list is formatted correctly to match the provided template, click '+Select File' to upload
Note: Your company-level employee and cost codes should automatically populate into your team's future created projects, but will not apply to existing projects.
Note: Project specific workers and cost-codes can be added in the project-level Production Settings, but do not upload or manually add workers that have already been added on a company level. This will create duplicate entries on your time cards.
If you would rather add your workers or cost codes manually, select the small grey 'Type Codes/Workers Manually' button under the bottom right corner or the '+Select' file box.
Note: if you are having trouble uploading your files and/or receiving a 'validation error' after double checking that the template matches, please reach out to our support team via chat or our phone number listed below.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!