Once the field team have logged their hours you of course need to be able to see where your hours went. WIth Raken Time Cards, it's easy to generate custom reports for essentially any timeframe you like for both your workers and cost codes. Follow the steps below to learn how.
- Login on the web.
- Go to "Projects" and select a project you would like to run the report for.
- Click the blue "Report" button and select "Time Cards" at the bottom of the list.
- Choose to run the report "By Worker" which gives you a summary and a breakdown of every worker, showing the time worked, over time, double time and job codes worked during a time frame or "By Cost Code" and fill out the information as needed for your one time, or scheduled, report.
- In the window that appears, select the projects to include, the timeframe, and the email to which you want the report delivered, then hit send.
- You can also set up an automatic recurring report by clicking on the "Schedule Report" option at the top of the Time Card Report window.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!