Your time matters when you're on the jobsite, so we designed the Raken app to be as efficient and easy as possible. Creating your daily report right from the takes just minutes because you can add work logs, photos, notes, observations and more with just a few simple steps. Check out the following steps to see how it's done.
- Open the Raken Mobile App.
- Select the project you are working on.
- Click on "Work Logs" at the top of the list.
- Click on the green plus sign to start a new log.
- Enter all data in the specified fields. You can add photos and documents by clicking on the orange icons at the bottom. Click "Save" in the top right before creating another worklog or clicking the arrow in the top left to return to the daily report screen.
- Next, select "Notes" and add any necessary notes from the day. Click "Save" in the top right before creating another new notw or clicking the arrow in the top left to return to the daily report screen.
- Next, select "Attachments" and add any necessary photos from the day.
- Next, select "Survey" and answer the questions according to the day.
- The last thing you need to do is verify and sign the report. Go to the project home page and select view/ sign report. You can either sign with your saved quick signature or sign yourself.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!