It can be tough to keep track of all of your reports to figure out which days hacn't yet been completed. With Raken, you can now easily locate and manage both your completed and missed reports. This makes it easy to view and distribute completed reports as well as send sign or complete missed reports.
- Open the "Projects" tab, and select a project
- "Compliance" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen
- You will have the option to click on "Completed Dailies" or "Missed Dailies"
- By clicking "Completed Dailies", you will be able to easily locate and open reports that have been completed for this project. (Toggle over to "Super Dailies" to view subcontractors' reports while using Raken's Super Daily)
- Forgot to sign a number of dailies? Click the box in the right hand corner on each report, then select "Sign".
- By clicking "Missed Dailies", you will see a list of dates for reports that were not completed. By clicking on the date, Raken will take you to that report and allow you to complete it.
- Notify your subs to complete their dailies from here by hovering over each date for individual reports or click the bell icon to notify them for all dailies.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!