Raken is designed for efficient data capture in the field and seamless delivery of that data back to the office. Because of that, Raken works when used on both the mobile and web apps in conjunction. Review the list of supported platforms below to make sure you're getting the most from your Raken experience on your browser or iOS/Android device.
iOS Supported Versions
- Supported OS Versions: iOS 11.0 or iPadOS 11.0 (iPad only) or later
- Unsupported devices: iPhone 5 32-bit ARMv7s - 2012, iPad Retina (4G) 32-bit ARMv7s - 2012, iPhone 5c 32-bit ARMv7s - 2013
- Raken iOS App: Apple App Store
Android Supported Versions
- Supported OS Version: Android 5.0 or later
- Raken Android App: Google Play Store
Web App Supported Browsers
We officially support versions of the following browsers from the past year on the Raken Web App:
- Chrome (https://www.google.com/chrome)
- Firefox (https://www.mozilla.org/firefox)
- Safari (https://www.apple.com/safari)
- Edge (https://microsoft.com/edge)
- Any browser based on Webkit / Chromium engines (Opera, Samsung Internet, UCBrowser, etc.)
If you use Raken on an older version of the above browsers, browsers not listed, or a browser extension that modifies your user agent, you may be unable to use Raken. In order to ensure the best possible Raken experience, including all the latest features and security updates, please make sure your browser and operating system are up-to-date.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!