Connect the Raken + Microsoft OneDrive integration to seamlessly transfer your Raken daily reports, subcontractor reports, photos, videos, and other PDF attachments into your OneDrive project folders. Use this integration as a back-up solution, to keep your entire project team on the same page about job site progress, and to access job files from anywhere.
- Log in to your Raken account on the Raken Website.
- Click on 'Company' in the top right corner and then the 'Integrations' tab.
- Click on the tile for OneDrive to open the integration settings.
- Click the orange '+ Enable' button in the top right.
- Enter your OneDrive login credentials in the window that appears.
- You'll be returned to the 'Projects' section of the OneDrive integration settings, where you can disconnect the integration if needed.
- Your Daily Reports, Super Daily Reports, Collaborator Reports, and Project Photos will start syncing to your OneDrive account for all new content.
Raken: Please verify that you have either the Professional or Performance plan. If you need to upgrade your Raken account, feel free to contact us!
Microsoft OneDrive: Please verify that you have an active OneDrive account. If you need assistance with your OneDrive account, contact Microsoft OneDrive Support.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!