The Dropbox integration for Raken helps construction businesses of all sizes securely manage and collaborate on jobsite reporting. Easily access your Raken content from within Dropbox to share or import files and eliminate time-consuming switching between applications. Your daily reports, photos, videos, and other project documents remain centralized in Dropbox, but are readily available where documentation happens in Raken.
- Log in to your Raken account on the Raken Website.
- Click on 'Company' in the top right corner and then the 'Integrations' tab.
- Click on the tile for Dropbox to open the integration settings.
- Click the orange '+ Enable' button in the top right.
- Enter your Dropbox login credentials in the window that appears.
- You'll be returned to the 'Projects' section of the Dropbox integration settings, where you can disconnect the integration if needed.
- Your Daily Reports, Super Daily Reports, Collaborator Reports, and Project Photos will start syncing to your Dropbox account for all new content.
Raken: Please verify that you have either the Professional or Performance plan. If you need to upgrade your Raken account, feel free to contact us!
Dropbox: Please verify that you have an active Dropbox account. If you need assistance with your Dropbox account, contact Dropbox Support.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!