Depending on your project needs, the information you collect from your subcontractors may be different than what you collect from your own team. To help with that, we made it possible to customize the list of questions that appear on your subcontractors' daily surveys. Check out the steps below to see how.
- Log into the Raken Web App and click on the 'Projects' tab.
- Select the project you want to edit questions for and click on "Settings" in the top left.
- In the window that appears, click on "Settings."
- Select "Survey Questions" then click on "Subcontractors".
- From here, you can create a set of questions for your subs to fill out for this project. Or, if you prefer, you can click on the green button that reads "Use My Company's Survey Questions" to apply your existing set of questions.
- Once your questions are populated, you will have the option to add to or edit the existing questions. Make sure to hit "Save" when you're done editing your subs' template.
Please note that your subcontractors may be able to edit their own list of survey questions, but the ones that you enter will not be editable from their account. This is to allow them to collect any data that they need internally in addition to what you require from them.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!