Whether you're working on a joint venture or your company has different branches which require a different logo to be used on reports, we've got you covered! Raken allows for you to select a logo and apply it to a specific project, despite the company's default logo so that your reports stand out.
- Log in on the Raken Web App.
- Click on the "Projects" Tab and select a Project.
- Select "Project Settings" under the Project Name.
- Select the PDF & Logo tab in the window that opens.
- Update the Logo and Header color.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!