Sometimes project requirements change, and when they do, the way your Raken Daily Reports are set up needs to adapt stay relevant. Follow the steps below to update general settings like date format, timezone, weather capture, and reporting frequency.
- Open your project on the Raken Web App.
- Click on the "Settings" button in the top left of the screen under the project name.
- Click on the "Settings" tab in the window that pops up.
- Open the "General" section at the top of the list.
- Make the changes you need and then click the green "Save" button in the top left of the window.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!