Transparency and accountability can be key in the success of your project, and so it is essential to be able to control whether or not user, date, and time stamp information is show on your Daily Reports. By default, Raken will include the user, date, and time information for entries like Work Logs, Notes, and Survey questions, as well as date and time information for all your photos. Follow the steps below to change which entries get the stamps applied.
- Open your project on the Raken Web App.
- Click on "Settings" in the top left of the screen under the project name.
- Click on the "Settings" tab in the window that opens.
- Open the "Daily Report" section second down on the list of options.
- Scroll down to the "Date/Time Stamps" section near the bottom of the list.
- Toggle your Date/Time Stamp options as desired and click the green"Save" button in the top right.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!