Sometimes daily report information winds up where it's not supposed to be, but with Raken you don't have to worry about that. Using the Transfer Tool you can easily move your daily reports to different days and even different projects on your account!
- Open the project on the Raken website that has data you need to move.
- Click on the Calendar feature in the top left of the screen.
- Click on the Transfer icon in the top left of the Calendar window (a circle with two arrows pointing in opposite directions).
- Select your "Transfer From" date and then choose you "Transfer To" date and project.
- Click "Transfer" at the bottom of the Calendar window and confirm that you wish to make the transfer
NOTE: The transfer tool lifts all information from the "Transfer From" date and moves it to the "Transfer To" date and project. It does not copy and paste the data. Additionally, You can only transfer to empty days on your project to avoid overwriting any information that others have entered there!
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!