Keeping your team up to date with the most recent project information is critical to ensuring the success of your work. That's why we made it easy in Raken to enable real-time notifications for whenever a team member reports a safety incident, delay, or a daily report is missed. Follow the steps below to learn how!
- Open your project in the Raken Web App.
- Click on the "Settings" button in the top left of the screen under the project name.
- Click on the "Notifications" tab on the right side of the window that appears.
- Check the boxes next to each project member's name for the types of notifications you would like them to receive.
- Click save and your team will start receiving real time notifications when the corresponding events are reported by your team.
Editing Project Templates
Changing Raken Project Settings
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!