Photos can more fully tell the story of your jobsite progress than any description could and so having the pictures and documents you attach to your report in one place can be critical to your ability to work with your team and external stakeholders. We made it easy in Raken to check through your whole project gallery and download any images, PDFs, or other files that you've attached to your daily reports over time. Follow the steps below to see how.
- Open your project on the Raken Web App.
- Click on the "Gallery" button in the lower middle of the screen in the dark gray bar.
- Scroll to view your images, PDFs, and other documents arranged by year, month, and date.
- Click on any of the files to view them in full screen.
- To download a file, click the blue circle with the downward point arrow in the top right of the screen. You can also hover over the thumbnails in the gallery and click the same blue circle icon in the upper right of the thumbnail.
- To edit a file name, view the file in full screen and click on the small white pencil icon to the right of the file name.
Note: If you are subscribed on our Performance Plan you can bulk download any number of project photos and attachments by clicking the large blue circle with a downward pointing arrow in the top right of the gallery window.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!