Big jobs require more documentation and depending on the scale of your work, you may find you need multiple reports from your team even on a single day. Raken Segments lets you easily divide your reports by project zone, work shift, or even contributor so that your reports are organized just like your project is. Check out the steps below to see how you can get started with segmenting your daily reports.
- Login to the Raken Web App and open the Projects tab at the top of the screen.
- Open the project for which you'd like to set up Segments and click on the Settings button in the top left.
- Click on the Settings tab and scroll down to the Segments dropdown. Click on it to open the options.
- Check the Enable Segments box to turn the feature.
- Give your Segments names and use the green plus button on the right to add more. You can add as many as you like.
- When you've added all your Segments click the green Save button in the top right. your segments will now appear on your project for the Daily Report and Production tabs.
- Once Segments are enabled, they will be visible to your team starting on the following day's report, so if you know you need Segments on a job, make sure to enable them ahead of time.
- Segments are for your internal team to produce multiple reports for a project. If you need to collect multiple reports from outside collaborators, check out our articles on our Superdaily Reports.
- Segments are only available on the Performance Plan. If you'd like to learn more about upgrading please check out our Pricing Page.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!