Easily input hours for individual workers or entire crews. Allocate work hours to specific cost codes for easier budget tracking. Split hours between cost codes on overtime and other payroll specifications (OT, DT, RT, PT).
There are 3 types of "Work Logs" that can be entered. They each cover a unique use case:
- Standard: This open ended category lets you name a crew, person, or activity. You can then assign hours, quantity, description, and attachments to the hours logged.
- Person: Helps keep track of your hours individually, or someone on your team. You can add a Classification, add one/many Cost Codes, and split hours between RT/OT/DT (done automatically!).
- Crew: Use this category to easily keep track of your team and the activities they perform on a given day. You'll be able to create a crew name, add workers, and split hours between cost codes as well as RT/OT/DT.
Note: Select 'Default' to save worker and crew settings to select from when creating work logs for projects created in the future.
To get started, open your Raken mobile or web app and navigate to an active project, or create a new one if needed.
Enter hours for a Person or Worker:
- Navigate to the Production tab under the selected project.
- Select the Time Cards section, then click the green [ + ] button in the bottom right-hand corner of the mobile app, or the green [ + Time ] button on the web app
- Tap on the drop-down menu, select Person, create a new worker, or add the team member from your preloaded worker list, (select the green arrow in the bottom right if on the mobile app).
- Apply a Classification if the worker does not already have one.
- Enter the Hours worked and apply the associated Cost Code for the work completed.
- Tap Save to log the time entry.
Enter hours for a Crew:
- Navigate to the Production tab under your selected project.
- Select the Time Cards section, then click the green + button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Tap on the drop-down menu and select Crew, then enter a Name for your time entry.
- Click Add Workers to add team members to your crew, then tap on the green arrow in the bottom right-hand corner.
- To easily manage multiple workers' hours at once, click on the blue Bulk Edit button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter the Hours worked, apply a Cost Code, then tap on the green arrow and select Apply to All.
- To edit individual workers' time, click on the blue pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner by each employee’s name.
- Tap Done and select Save to log the time entry.
If you would like to duplicate, or "copy" and "paste" your work log from the previous day, use the rollover feature - all you have to do is edit hours, description, and code if needed.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!