When you are in the field and need to start a taking notes and photos of the job site it should be quick and easy to create a new Raken Project without waiting the get to a computer back in the office. With the Raken Mobile App, it is. Simply follow the steps below to get your new project up and running in minutes.
- Open the Raken App to see your current list of active projects.
- Click the green "+" button in the bottom right of the screen.
- Fill in your project information, including the name, project number, and address, and start date. You can also add a project photo if you like.
- If you turn on your GPS Raken will pull the address from your location, or you can manually enter it in.
- Once updated, hit save and your new project will show in your project list.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!