Not all projects require the same information to be collected and so we made it easy in Raken to only show the data that is relevant on each daily report. Check out the process below to change which sections appear on your Daily Report.
- Open your project on the Raken Web App.
- Click on the "Settings" button in the top left of the screen under the project name.
- Click on the "Settings" tab in the window that pops up.
- Open the "Daily Report" section near the top of the list.
- Make changes to the included sections by checking and unchecking the boxes next to each item.
- If you'd like to not show empty sections on the report, check the "Hide Empty Sections" Option near the bottom of the list.
- Click the green "Save" button in the top right of the window.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!