Raken works best when you are collaborating with your whole team as you do in the field every day. Getting your coworkers added to your Raken projects is simple so that you can focus on working with your colleagues on completing your projects on the ground. Check out the steps below to learn how.
- Open your project on the Raken Web App.
- Click on the "Project Members" tab at the bottom left of the screen in the dark gray bar.
- Click on the green "+ Person" button in the top right corner of the window that pops up.
- Click on the "+ Company Team Members" option on the left of the box that appears.
- Click on the check boxes to the right of all of the names of users on your account that you wish to add to your project and then click the green "Add" button in the bottom right of the window.
- Invitations will be sent to their emails and upon logging in they will be able to see your project and enter daily report information.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!