Making sure that your team is collecting pertinent information on a daily basis is easy with Raken. Simply customize the Daily Report survey questions to capture the data your project demands and your team will be able to quickly collect just the answers you need. Follow the steps below to learn how.
- Open your project on the Raken Web App.
- Click on "Settings" in the top left of the screen under the project name.
- Click on the "Settings" tab in the window that pops up.
- Open the "Survey Questions" section near the top of the list.
- Add questions by selecting a category at the top of the list, typick out your question, and then clicking on the green "+" button to the right of the first line.
- Move questions by clicking and dragging questions by the five lines next to the question number.
- Delete questions by clicking the trash can icon to the right of the question
- When you have made the edits you need, click "Save" in the top right of the window.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!