Ever been stuck on a job site without cellular service or Wi-Fi? Raken's Offline Mode feature allows you to document issues, take photos, assign tasks, and manage time cards everywhere you go, regardless of your network connection. Any information you captured while offline will be automatically synced once you reconnect to a network.
- From the ‘Projects’ or ‘Dashboard’ screen on the mobile app, click the 3 vertical dots located in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Tap the ‘Support Offline’ toggle to enable the offline feature - (green = enabled).
- Once enabled, you can edit/complete Daily Reports, take photos, assign tasks, and add work logs for your time cards.
Notes and Support Tips:
- Enable Offline Mode BEFORE heading to a site where you may not have cellular service or Wi-Fi.
- If you lose service, you will be able to access and edit components of 5 of your most recent projects that have an ‘Active’ status.
- Any edits or updates made while in offline mode will be automatically synced to your account once you have access to Wi-Fi or cell service.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!