When you need to gather your completed daily reports, whether it be for project wrap ups or disputes, you don't want to have to hunt through page after page to get each report you need. That's why we put all of your completed reports together for you in one spot on the Raken website. Follow the steps below to find, manage, and download completed reports.
- Open your project on the Raken Web App.
- Click on the "Compliance" button in the bottom right corner of the screen in the dark gray bar.
- In the "Completed Dailies" tab of the window that appears, you can browse your reports, which are organized by year, month, and date.
- If you have subcontractors on your project, you can view their reports by clicking on each subcontractor's name below your reports. You can also browse your Super Dailies by clicking on the "Super Dailies" option on the right side of the window.
- To view a full report, simply click on the PDF thumbnail to open the PDF in your browser. Then, simply download the file to your computer from the page that opens.
- If you have unsigned reports, you can bulk sign them by clicking the checkbox on each PDF thumbnail and then clicking on the green "Sign" button that appears to the right of the reports.
Note: If you are subscribed to the Raken Performance Plan you can easily bulk download all reports for your project at once by clicking on the blue circle with the downward pointing arrow in the top right of the "Compliance" window.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!