Making sure that all project stakeholders receive your daily reports and photos so that everyone is on the same page is critical to the success of any job. Using Raken alone is a great way to organize your team and share information, but if you are also using Procore on your job you can integrate it with your Raken account to automatically transfer, store, and organize your daily report PDFs and photos. Follow the steps below to learn how it works.
- Log into the Raken Web App.
- Open the "Company" tab in the top right of the screen.
- Click "Synced Accounts" on the right side.
- Select the "Integrations" dropdown.
- Click "Connect" next to the Procore logo.
- Enter your Procore login credentials to complete the connection.
- In the fields that appears, select name of your Procore project and the corresponding Raken project and click the green "Plus" button to the right.
- Your daily reports will now upload to the "Documents" module in Procore when they are signed and the photos and attachments will sync as soon as they are added.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!