Share files with your project team and eliminate time-consuming switching between applications by connecting the Raken + Trimble Prolog integration. Your Raken daily reports, subcontractor reports, photos, videos, and other project documents will automatically transfer into your Prolog project folders.
- Log in to your Raken account on the Raken Website.
- Click on 'Company' in the top right corner and then the 'Integrations' tab.
- Click on the tile for Trimble Prolog to open the integration settings.
- Click the orange '+ Enable' button in the top right.
- Enter your Prolog login credentials in the window that appears.
- You'll be returned to the 'Projects' section of the Prolog settings, where you'll be able to link your Raken projects to the projects you have set up in your Prolog account. Simply choose the Raken project, Company Name, and Prolog project from the dropdowns and click '+ Configuration'.
- Repeat step 6 for all projects you would like to connect.
- Your Daily Reports, Super Daily Reports, Collaborator Reports, and Project Photos will start syncing for the selected projects for all new content and will be visible in Prolog.
Raken: Please verify that you have either the Professional or Performance plan. If you need to upgrade your Raken account, feel free to contact us!
Trimble Prolog: Please verify that you have an active Prolog account. If you need assistance with your Prolog account, contact Trimble Support.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!