Our vision for Raken has always been about empowering field crews with the tools they need to document jobsite progress and keep clear communication with their project team members. As the size and complexity of construction projects continues to increase, so have our customers' daily reporting needs.
Up until now, the Raken daily report tool limited projects to one daily log submission per day. On larger projects where there might be multiple shifts, buildings, locations, supers and/or foremen, this presented a challenge. With our new daily reporting tool (we’re calling it Multi Daily for now) this will no longer be the case!
This feature will allow teams to submit multiple daily logs on a project per day—segmented by shift, building, location, supervisor, etc.—and automatically combine all the information into one comprehensive daily report. This feature is currently in beta, and we're excited to test it out with our Performance and Enterprise customers.
How do I join the beta?
- Sign up here to request beta access, and select "Multi Daily" from the Product Interest dropdown option in the form.
- If selected to participate, you will receive an email with instructions for how to use Multi Daily on a project of your choosing.
Are there any participation requirements?
Yes, at this time you must:
- Have an active Raken Performance or Enterprise account
- Have company admin access permissions
- Be able to use Multi Daily on an active project between in June, July and/or August of 2020
- Be willing to provide product feedback and communicate with members of the Raken project team throughout the duration of the beta period
How will the beta work?
Once you've received confirmation that you meet the criteria and have been selected to participate, we'll turn on Multi Daily for one project of your choosing. We will periodically ask you how things are going, and give you the ability to provide in-app feedback. You can also reach out to our product team at any time.
As with any beta program, you’ll have early access to features that are still under development so it may have some quirks that need to be improved upon—but that's what beta testing is for!
How do I provide feedback?
If you have been working with someone on Raken’s product team, you may contact them directly. Otherwise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or provide feedback directly from within the mobile and web apps using the “help” chat functionality.
We know that collaboration with our users is the key to building the best field solution we can. With your help, we will continue to improve the Raken experience.