Ensuring that your payroll is processed correctly can be a headache, especially if you don't have an easy way to import your time into your accounting program. That is why we developed an easy workflow to transfer your Raken Time Cards data directly into your Foundation account. Simply follow the steps below to quickly move your data between the two platforms!
Steps in Raken:
- Log into the Raken Web App.
- Open the "Company" tab in the top right of the screen.
- Click "Synced Accounts" on the right side.
- Select the "Integrations" dropdown.
- Click "Connect" next to the Foundation logo.
- Your account is now set to export your CSV Payroll Report to work with Foundation. When Ready, export your payroll report and proceed to Foundation.
Steps in Foundation:
- Log into your Foundation account.
- Open the Payroll Module and then the Daily section.
- Click on "Enter Timecards" under the Payroll Functions tab.
- Select "Hourly Timecard Entry - All Jobs" option.
- Click on "Import" and then "Browse" in the Time Genie window that appears.
- Find and select the exported CSV file from Raken and click the "Open" button.
- Click "Next" and then "Finish" to start the import.
- Once the import has completed, close the Time Genie window and click "OK to finalize the new time card entries.