Making sure your reports are stored properly and distributed to the correct stakeholders is critical. That is why Raken offers users the ability to sync your daily reports & data to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Egnyte, OneDrive, Procore, Prolog and Autodesk BIM 360.
- Login to Raken on the web.
- Click the "Company" tab in the top right.
- Click on the "Synced Accounts" section.
- Chose either "Cloud Services," or "Integrations."
- Click "Connect" and log in with your credentials for the synced account.
- If you wish to disconnect one of the accounts you have added, simply click the "Disconnect" button next to the service you wish to disconnect from. This will stop the the uploading of all your daily reports to the account.
For Cloud Services
Once connected, all future signed daily reports and gallery items from all of your projects will be synced to a Raken folder and organized by project, year, month, and date.
Once connected, you can connect your Raken projects one to one with the corresponding project in the linked service. Moving forward, all signed reports and gallery items from your Raken project will be transferred into the corresponding linked project.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!