The Autodesk BIM 360 and Raken integration allows you to organize and sync daily reports, Super Dailies, and attachments from Raken into your BIM 360 documents tab.
Integration features and capabilities:
- Allows for dailies, Super Dailies, & attachments from Raken to be synced into BIM 360 documents tab.
- Add work logs, subcontractor information, safety observations, equipment, visitors, and materials.
- Create, review, sign, and share PDFs of your daily reports in minutes.
Note: Before you link your account, please verify that you have either the Professional or Performance plan from Raken as well as an active account in BIM 360. If you need to upgrade your Raken account, please feel free to contact us!
- Log in to your Raken account on the Raken Website.
- Click on 'Company' in the top right corner and then the 'Integrations' tab.
- Scroll to find the program you are integrating with, and adjust the 'Connect' toggle on the right-hand side of your screen by clicking on it (green = connected).
- If syncing for the first time, enter your BIM 360 login credentials in the window that appears.
- Return to the ‘Integrations’ page and select the corresponding BIM 360 projects you would like to sync with Raken.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!