By integrating the easiest to use daily reporting app with Procore’s project management software, users can synchronize reports submitted in the field with their document management system in the office. Raken enriches your Procore projects by providing organized, detailed reports directly from the field.
- Log in to your Raken account on the Raken Website.
- Click on 'Company' in the top right corner and then the 'Integrations' tab.
- Scroll to find the program you are integrating with, and adjust the 'Connect' toggle on the right-hand side of your screen by clicking on it (green = connected).
- If syncing for the first time, enter your Procore login credentials in the window that appears and press 'Allow Access'.
- Return to the ‘Integrations’ page and select the corresponding Procore projects you would like to sync with Raken.
- Your daily reports, including any attached files or documents, will now upload to the 'Documents' module in Procore when they are signed.
Feel free to email us or call us at +1 866-438-0646.
We're always glad to answer your questions!